American Rental Association joins Constant Contact Partner Program
Tina Grady Barbaccia | April 16, 2012
The American Rental Association (ARA) has joined the Constant Contact Partner Program, which will enable the association to provide its members with easy-to-use email marketing, social media marketing, event marketing and online survey tools to help create and build strong, lasting relationships with their rental customers.
“We are always looking for new benefits that can assist the members in promoting and building their own businesses,” said Christine Wehrman, ARA CEO. “The Constant Contact online marketing tools give our members a valuable addition to the current member benefits. Because of the tools’ ease-of-use and affordability, joining the Constant Contact Association Program provides a great solution to meet the members’ marketing needs.”
ARA will now use Constant Contact’s online marketing tools, which are specially designed to help small businesses and organizations drive participation and strengthen relationships. These tools include:
- E-mail Marketing for quickly creating professional-looking emails, managing contact lists, measuring campaign results and reviewing new list members.
- Social Media Marketing and Social Campaigns for turning fans, friends and followers into customers. Harnessing digital word-of-mouth from Facebook, retweeting offers on Twitter or posting a review on Yelp keeps the conversation going and generates a powerful buzz for small business.
- Event Marketing for efficiently promoting and managing registrations and RSVPs for meetings, functions, seminars and events.
- Online Survey for gathering feedback that helps meet customer needs, generate new ideas and help grow a business.
“Effective marketing plays an important role in business success, and our tools are all designed to help small businesses connect with customers and build successful relationships with them,” said Alec Stern, vice president strategic market development at Constant Contact. “We’re excited to work with the American Rental Association, and to help the association’s members achieve that success.”
MORE FROM Industry
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]939 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong930 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker339 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair305 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction295 Views