American Rental Association announces award winners, being honored Feb. 8
Regional Person of the Year Awards
This award recognizes an individual who has made significant contributions at the regional, state or local level. Awards are presented during the new Regional Breakfasts.
· Region One: Tom Davis, CERP, Are You Ready To Party??, Waterville, Maine
· Region Two: Carol Frederick, Tel-Power Tool and Equipment Rental, Altoona, Pa.
· Region Three: Mark Jones, Gadsden Scaffold Co., Gadsden, Ala.
· Region Four: David Manning, Pioneer Equipment Rental, Durant, Okla.
· Region Five: Glen Benrus, RentalMax Administration Center, Wheaton, Ill.
· Region Six: John Kernan, Ango Kernan Rentals, Overland, Mo.
· Region Seven: Catherine DeBusk, CERP, Party People Rentals, Phoenix.
· Region Eight: Rick Ream, Northwest Insurance Services, Gig Harbor, Wash.
· Region Nine: Steve Anthony, American Event Rentals, Stockton, Calif.
· Region 10: James Morden, RentShop, Alliston, Ontario, Canada.
President’s Image Award
This is a store award that celebrates a commitment to improving the rental industry through a remodeling, rebuilding or renovation project. Awards are given during the Regional Breakfasts.
· Region One: Bret Lagasse, Taylor Rental Center, Orange, Conn.
· Region Four: Andy Jones, Red Hat Rentals, Palestine, Texas.
· Region Four: Ralph Kastner, Tuff Equipment, Hammond, La.
More information on The Rental Show, which is Feb. 7-10, is available at www.TheRentalShow.com.
MORE FROM Industry
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects669 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)394 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D392 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)380 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots296 Views