American Public Works Association Stormwater Management Workshop
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 9, 2011
The American Public Works Association (APWA) Stormwater Management Workshop will be held March 8-9 in Charlotte, N.C.
Workshop attendees are eligible for CEUs and PDHs.
The workshop will allow attendees to create a program that can evolve and adapt to meet changes in the following:
•Innovations in best management practices
•New regulatory requirements
•Turnover in elected and appointed officials
To register online, go to http://marcom.apwa.net/t/158388/14848794/2137/0/.
MORE FROM Event Calendar
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system480 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass195 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run188 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues125 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects121 Views