American Public Works Association Stormwater Management Workshop
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 9, 2011
The American Public Works Association (APWA) Stormwater Management Workshop will be held March 8-9 in Charlotte, N.C.
Workshop attendees are eligible for CEUs and PDHs.
The workshop will allow attendees to create a program that can evolve and adapt to meet changes in the following:
•Innovations in best management practices
•New regulatory requirements
•Turnover in elected and appointed officials
To register online, go to http://marcom.apwa.net/t/158388/14848794/2137/0/.
MORE FROM Event Calendar
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong822 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]795 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths738 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers629 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road479 Views