American Public Works Association Stormwater Management Workshop
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 9, 2011
The American Public Works Association (APWA) Stormwater Management Workshop will be held March 8-9 in Charlotte, N.C.
Workshop attendees are eligible for CEUs and PDHs.
The workshop will allow attendees to create a program that can evolve and adapt to meet changes in the following:
•Innovations in best management practices
•New regulatory requirements
•Turnover in elected and appointed officials
To register online, go to http://marcom.apwa.net/t/158388/14848794/2137/0/.
MORE FROM Event Calendar
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts521 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse371 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers116 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches78 Views