American Public Works Association Stormwater Management Workshop
The American Public Works Association (APWA) Stormwater Management Workshop will be held March 8-9 in Charlotte, N.C.
Workshop attendees are eligible for CEUs and PDHs.
The workshop will allow attendees to create a program that can evolve and adapt to meet changes in the following:
•Innovations in best management practices
•New regulatory requirements
•Turnover in elected and appointed officials
To register online, go to http://marcom.apwa.net/t/158388/14848794/2137/0/.
MORE FROM Event Calendar
- MoDOT employs robot to mow roadside grass1519 Views
- I-5 bridge expected to reopen in mid-June987 Views
- CDOT “Slow for the Cone Zone” ads depict kids as construction workers460 Views
- USDOT to release $15.6 million for I-5 bridge417 Views
- 25 percent of U.S. bridges classified as deficient in 2012348 Views