American Public Works Association Stormwater Management Workshop
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 9, 2011
The American Public Works Association (APWA) Stormwater Management Workshop will be held March 8-9 in Charlotte, N.C.
Workshop attendees are eligible for CEUs and PDHs.
The workshop will allow attendees to create a program that can evolve and adapt to meet changes in the following:
•Innovations in best management practices
•New regulatory requirements
•Turnover in elected and appointed officials
To register online, go to http://marcom.apwa.net/t/158388/14848794/2137/0/.
MORE FROM Event Calendar
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier254 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver250 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase124 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative120 Views
- Michigan Senate votes to raise gas tax96 Views