American Infrastructure wins Award of Excellence for Pennsylvania Turnpike new electronic interchange project
Amanda Bayhi | November 29, 2013
The Allan A. Myers division of American Infrastructure, a construction company and materials supplier, has won the the Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) Eastern Pennsylvania Chapter’s Award of Excellence for its work with the Pennsylvania Turnpike new electronic interchange project at Exit 320 in Great Valley, Pennsylvania.
The project added a four-way, all-electronic (EZ-Pass) interchange, which was designed to reduce traffic congestion for the more than 50,000 motorists who travel in the Great Valley area daily.
Among the changes made during the project were construction of four bridges and widening the Turnpike for 3/4 miles.
The chapter presented Allan A. Myers Superintendent Phil Scala with the award at the chapter’s 22nd Annual Awards of Excellence banquet on November 14.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?439 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group162 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views