American Eagle updates installation, maintenance of SHD-60 hydraulic air compressor
Amanda Bayhi | December 31, 2013
American Eagle has updated is SHD-60 hydraulic air compressor.
The air compressor includes improvements to installation, maintenance and serviceability.
A new metal enclosure with a flip-up lid provides easy access to check oil level and change the air filter.
The company says the SHD-60 is designed to provide reliable air output using a hydraulic direct-drive system.
The system has no belts to break or adjust and provides a quick 30 CFM at 100 psi.
The compressor is built around a heavy ductile iron balance crankshaft with heavy-duty journal bushings and micro-honed connecting rods that are lubricated by an integral oil pump.
American Eagle will display the SHD-60 in March at both ConExpo-Con/Agg in Las Vegas and the NTEA Work Truck Show in Indianapolis.
To see the compressor on display at ConExpo-Con/Agg, visit booth #61416.
To see it on display at the NTEA Work Truck Show, visit booth #5245.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier259 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver254 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker237 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase130 Views
- Polls show states do not support gas tax increase98 Views