American Concrete Pavement Association Welcomes 2010 Board of Directors
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 15, 2009
The 2010 board of directors for the American Concrete Pavement Association is as follows:
• Jim Braselton, Cement Division, Lafarge – Chairman of the Board.
• Mike Shayeson, The Harper Company – Vice Chairman.
• Joe Bush, McCarthy Improvement Company – 2nd Vice Chairman.
• Frank Surianello; Surianello Gen. Conc. Contractor, Inc.
• Tom Beck, Continental Cement Co., Inc.
• John Becker, ACPA Pennsylvania Chapter.
• Peter Deem, Holcim (US) Inc.
• Ed Denton, Denton Enterprises.
• Glenn Eder, Block Heavy & Highway Products Co.
• David Howard, Koss Construction Co.
• Jenne Imholte, Simplex Construction Supplies.
Jim Braselton, Sr. Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Cement Division, Lafarge, was elected as ACPA’s 2010 Chairman of the Board of Directors.
• Stephen Jackson, Cedar Valley Corporation.
• Bob Leonard, GOMACO Corp.
• Pete Lewis, Penhall Co.
• Mike Lipps, Duit Construction Co., Inc.
• Brian McCarthy, Portland Cement Association.
• Kevin McMullen, Wisconsin Concrete Pavement Association.
• Ron Meskis, Guntert & Zimmerman Const. Div., Inc.
• Rick Sniegowski, K-Five Construction Co.
• Steven Tritsch, CMC.
• Francisco Uzcategui, Cemex.
In related news, the Board of Directors approved the slate of Association officers. They are the following:
• Gerald Voigt, ACPA (Chief Executive Officer)
• Andrew Gieraltowski, ACPA (Secretary)
• Glenn Eder, Block Heavy & Highway Products Company (Treasurer)