American Concrete Pavement Association names its 2013 chairman
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 14, 2012
The American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA) appointed Frank D. Surianello, P.E., as 2013 chairman of the association.
Surianello is CEO and president of Buffalo, N.Y.-based Surianello General Concrete Contractors.
Surianello was named chairman during the recent ACPA annual meeting, and will serve as chairman through 2013.
Joe Bush, president of McCarthy Improvement Co., served as 2012 chairman.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series823 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?497 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group353 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines179 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views