American Concrete Pavement Association names its 2013 chairman
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 14, 2012
The American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA) appointed Frank D. Surianello, P.E., as 2013 chairman of the association.
Surianello is CEO and president of Buffalo, N.Y.-based Surianello General Concrete Contractors.
Surianello was named chairman during the recent ACPA annual meeting, and will serve as chairman through 2013.
Joe Bush, president of McCarthy Improvement Co., served as 2012 chairman.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure216 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?171 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road143 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!121 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress115 Views