American Concrete Pavement Association names its 2013 chairman
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 14, 2012
The American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA) appointed Frank D. Surianello, P.E., as 2013 chairman of the association.
Surianello is CEO and president of Buffalo, N.Y.-based Surianello General Concrete Contractors.
Surianello was named chairman during the recent ACPA annual meeting, and will serve as chairman through 2013.
Joe Bush, president of McCarthy Improvement Co., served as 2012 chairman.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party445 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views