American Concrete Pavement Association names its 2013 chairman
The American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA) appointed Frank D. Surianello, P.E., as 2013 chairman of the association.
Surianello is CEO and president of Buffalo, N.Y.-based Surianello General Concrete Contractors.
Surianello was named chairman during the recent ACPA annual meeting, and will serve as chairman through 2013.
Joe Bush, president of McCarthy Improvement Co., served as 2012 chairman.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- MoDOT employs robot to mow roadside grass1546 Views
- CDOT “Slow for the Cone Zone” ads depict kids as construction workers451 Views
- USDOT to release $15.6 million for I-5 bridge436 Views
- 25 percent of U.S. bridges classified as deficient in 2012404 Views
- Private money: A funding wildcard in 2014285 Views