American Concrete Pavement Association names its 2013 chairman
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 14, 2012
The American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA) appointed Frank D. Surianello, P.E., as 2013 chairman of the association.
Surianello is CEO and president of Buffalo, N.Y.-based Surianello General Concrete Contractors.
Surianello was named chairman during the recent ACPA annual meeting, and will serve as chairman through 2013.
Joe Bush, president of McCarthy Improvement Co., served as 2012 chairman.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency482 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs373 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River321 Views