- Better Roads - http://www.betterroads.com -
American Concrete Institute launches mobile Website
Posted By Tina Grady Barbaccia On November 11, 2010 @ 6:28 am In eRoadPro Newsletter,Industry,Press Releases | No Comments
Farmington Hills, Mich.-based American Concrete Institute (ACI) has launched a mobile-optimized version of its Website, enabling users of smartphones to better navigate the site on these devices.
The site, www.mobile.concrete.org, contains the following
· Contact information: Phone and email contacts to ACI services and staff;
· Certification: Verify credentials of ACI certified professionals, find certification sponsoring groups and upcoming certification testing and training in your area;
· Committee Directory: Search for information on ACI committees, ACI committee members can search a committee member directory;
· Conventions: Access a convention program guide tailored for your mobile device. View all events at the convention, look up schedules for committee meetings and sessions, create a customized schedule and sync it to your mobile calendar; and
· Concrete Terminology: Access ACI’s popular concrete terminology database in an easy-to-use mobile format.
“As the concrete industry continues to access more and more information on the go, ACI remains committed to providing our industry-leading technical information easily and accessibly in formats that are convenient to everybody,” Ron G. Burg, ACI executive vice president, said in the written press announcement about the new mobile Website. “We see the new mobile.concrete.org site as one of many steps to better serve the evolving needs of our members and customers.”
Users of the iPhone, iPod, and iPad can add the mobile site as an icon by browsing to mobile.concrete.org, pressing the “+” button, then selecting “Add to Home Screen” from the menu.
Article printed from Better Roads: http://www.betterroads.com
URL to article: http://www.betterroads.com/american-concrete-institute-launches-mobile-website/
Copyright © 2009 Better Roads. All rights reserved.