American Concrete Institute ‘advances’ with new logo, tagline
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 23, 2014
The 110-year-old organization made these updates to signify what it says is the next step forward in the evolution of the ACI brand as well as serving as the foundation for consistent design and messages across all of its communications.
The “Always advancing” logo was developed to highlight what ACI says is its commitment to advancing concrete knowledge, technology, construction and quality as well as collaboration and personal growth.
Anne M. Ellis, president of ACI, says the new logo conveys a “contemporary, energetic and dynamic impression,” as well as reflecting the diversity of the organization’s specialization and illustrating the global reach of its network. Ellis notes that the new tagline reflects ACI’s members by showing work done individually and collaborative, both inside and outside of ACI.
“It also reflects what we do collectively in support of concrete quality and professional growth,” Ellis says.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1311 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1033 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...773 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones540 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?328 Views