American Concrete Institute ‘advances’ with new logo, tagline
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 23, 2014
The 110-year-old organization made these updates to signify what it says is the next step forward in the evolution of the ACI brand as well as serving as the foundation for consistent design and messages across all of its communications.
The “Always advancing” logo was developed to highlight what ACI says is its commitment to advancing concrete knowledge, technology, construction and quality as well as collaboration and personal growth.
Anne M. Ellis, president of ACI, says the new logo conveys a “contemporary, energetic and dynamic impression,” as well as reflecting the diversity of the organization’s specialization and illustrating the global reach of its network. Ellis notes that the new tagline reflects ACI’s members by showing work done individually and collaborative, both inside and outside of ACI.
“It also reflects what we do collectively in support of concrete quality and professional growth,” Ellis says.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier265 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver253 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker229 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase127 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative108 Views