American Concrete Institute ‘advances’ with new logo, tagline
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 23, 2014
The 110-year-old organization made these updates to signify what it says is the next step forward in the evolution of the ACI brand as well as serving as the foundation for consistent design and messages across all of its communications.
The “Always advancing” logo was developed to highlight what ACI says is its commitment to advancing concrete knowledge, technology, construction and quality as well as collaboration and personal growth.
Anne M. Ellis, president of ACI, says the new logo conveys a “contemporary, energetic and dynamic impression,” as well as reflecting the diversity of the organization’s specialization and illustrating the global reach of its network. Ellis notes that the new tagline reflects ACI’s members by showing work done individually and collaborative, both inside and outside of ACI.
“It also reflects what we do collectively in support of concrete quality and professional growth,” Ellis says.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]914 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong864 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker350 Views