AlturnaMATS features new and improved Turn-a-Rack
Better Roads Staff | February 24, 2010
AlturnaMATS Turn-a-Racks, used for storage and transport, are stronger than before. The Turn-a-Rack has been restructured using round steel instead of the square. This enables the rack to be lighter in weight yet more durable in strength. The racks are 30% lighter, which also saves in freight costs. The racks are less apt to bend with the round steel and also with closed ends instead of the open ended square racks. Turn-a-Racks are part of the MatPak (complete package) or can be purchased separately to go along with the AlturnaMATS ground protection mats.
For more information go to www.alturnamats.com.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River465 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business377 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving344 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice319 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness285 Views