AlturnaMATS features new and improved Turn-a-Rack
Better Roads Staff | February 24, 2010
AlturnaMATS Turn-a-Racks, used for storage and transport, are stronger than before. The Turn-a-Rack has been restructured using round steel instead of the square. This enables the rack to be lighter in weight yet more durable in strength. The racks are 30% lighter, which also saves in freight costs. The racks are less apt to bend with the round steel and also with closed ends instead of the open ended square racks. Turn-a-Racks are part of the MatPak (complete package) or can be purchased separately to go along with the AlturnaMATS ground protection mats.
For more information go to www.alturnamats.com.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax742 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards391 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund373 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?324 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views