AlturnaMATS features new and improved Turn-a-Rack
Better Roads Staff | February 24, 2010
AlturnaMATS Turn-a-Racks, used for storage and transport, are stronger than before. The Turn-a-Rack has been restructured using round steel instead of the square. This enables the rack to be lighter in weight yet more durable in strength. The racks are 30% lighter, which also saves in freight costs. The racks are less apt to bend with the round steel and also with closed ends instead of the open ended square racks. Turn-a-Racks are part of the MatPak (complete package) or can be purchased separately to go along with the AlturnaMATS ground protection mats.
For more information go to www.alturnamats.com.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident948 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side532 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?520 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views