AlturnaMATS features new and improved Turn-a-Rack
Better Roads Staff
AlturnaMATS Turn-a-Racks, used for storage and transport, are stronger than before. The Turn-a-Rack has been restructured using round steel instead of the square. This enables the rack to be lighter in weight yet more durable in strength. The racks are 30% lighter, which also saves in freight costs. The racks are less apt to bend with the round steel and also with closed ends instead of the open ended square racks. Turn-a-Racks are part of the MatPak (complete package) or can be purchased separately to go along with the AlturnaMATS ground protection mats.
For more information go to www.alturnamats.com.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 20141336 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields329 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG260 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers259 Views
- Don’t mess with the toll roads; Virginia man racks up $250K bill229 Views