Altralight trailer from Kalyn Siebert focuses on stability, strength, safety
Amanda Bayhi | August 23, 2013
Designed to be stable, strong and safe, the trailer features a dumping angle that keeps all axles on the ground during the fifth stage of dumping, a bathtub design that keeps the center of gravity close to the trailer’s centerline, longitudinal beams that provide extra strength and a tailgate slant that ensures positive closing.
The trailers will be manufactured in Kalyn Siebert’s Gatesville, Texas, facility, which will begin production in the last quarter of this year. The Altralight will be in full production by the second quarter of 2014.
For more information about Kalyn Siebert’s new Altralight trailer, visit heiltrailer.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2218 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1273 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project543 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans480 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 310 Views