Altralight trailer from Kalyn Siebert focuses on stability, strength, safety
Designed to be stable, strong and safe, the trailer features a dumping angle that keeps all axles on the ground during the fifth stage of dumping, a bathtub design that keeps the center of gravity close to the trailer’s centerline, longitudinal beams that provide extra strength and a tailgate slant that ensures positive closing.
The trailers will be manufactured in Kalyn Siebert’s Gatesville, Texas, facility, which will begin production in the last quarter of this year. The Altralight will be in full production by the second quarter of 2014.
For more information about Kalyn Siebert’s new Altralight trailer, visit heiltrailer.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014554 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields275 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future267 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG254 Views