Altralight trailer from Kalyn Siebert focuses on stability, strength, safety
Amanda Bayhi | August 23, 2013
Designed to be stable, strong and safe, the trailer features a dumping angle that keeps all axles on the ground during the fifth stage of dumping, a bathtub design that keeps the center of gravity close to the trailer’s centerline, longitudinal beams that provide extra strength and a tailgate slant that ensures positive closing.
The trailers will be manufactured in Kalyn Siebert’s Gatesville, Texas, facility, which will begin production in the last quarter of this year. The Altralight will be in full production by the second quarter of 2014.
For more information about Kalyn Siebert’s new Altralight trailer, visit heiltrailer.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax220 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views