Altralight trailer from Kalyn Siebert focuses on stability, strength, safety
Amanda Bayhi | August 23, 2013
Designed to be stable, strong and safe, the trailer features a dumping angle that keeps all axles on the ground during the fifth stage of dumping, a bathtub design that keeps the center of gravity close to the trailer’s centerline, longitudinal beams that provide extra strength and a tailgate slant that ensures positive closing.
The trailers will be manufactured in Kalyn Siebert’s Gatesville, Texas, facility, which will begin production in the last quarter of this year. The Altralight will be in full production by the second quarter of 2014.
For more information about Kalyn Siebert’s new Altralight trailer, visit heiltrailer.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?197 Views