Allmand V series Vertical Tower
Better Roads Staff | May 17, 2010
Mast may be raised or lowered in just 20 seconds and does not lay down for transportation or storage. Mast and light fixtures stay within the footprint of the trailer even when lowered.
Vertical only design reduces shipping and storage costs as well as the potential for damage. In addition, the light fixtures can be adjusted from the ground to the angle and direction as desired before being extended, making accurate fixture adjustments fast and simple. Fixtures hold their adjusted position and can be operated at any height.
Safety is enhanced as the tower does not lie down and overhang the rear of the enclosure; design also eliminates potential pinch points.
Fluid containment trailer design reduces potential for accidental liquid spills. Ideal for use in environmentally sensitive areas; helps protect against costly cleanup and regulatory fines.
Includes SHO-HD lamp fixture with standard 1250 watt system. Produces 150,000 lumens per lamp.
Available as an option on the Night-Lite PRO series, Maxi-Lite series and standard on all Maxi-Lite EX models.
Allmand Bros. Inc., established in 1938, is a leading manufacturer of portable light towers, compact tractor loader backhoes, Port-A-Lite™ light stands, solar arrowboards and jobsite heaters. For more information, contact Allmand Bros. Inc., P.O. Box 888, Holdrege, NE 68949, call 800-562-1373, fax 308-995-5887, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the company’s Web site at www.allmand.com.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business366 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views