Alliance Truck Parts: Waterproof back-up alarm, one beep per second
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 2, 2012
Alliance Truck Parts‘ new back-up alarm conforms to SAEJ994 standards and can be used on construction or agricultural machinery, and any truck that requires this type of alarm. The back-up alarm offers waterproof construction using rugged ABS plastic to withstand pressure-washing, harsh environments and even impacts without damage.
The unit’s housing is designed to focus its 97-decible standard one beep per second output to the rear where it is most needed. The unit’s interior mechanism features solid -state electronics encapsulated in epoxy for increased durability. The compact 4 inches wide by 1-5/8-inches deep by 2-3/4 inches in height size, universal mounting design and rugged stainless steel terminals that resist corrosion simplifies installation. The alarm has reverse polarity.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges369 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress253 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college242 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?200 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road133 Views