Alliance Truck Parts: Waterproof back-up alarm, one beep per second
Alliance Truck Parts‘ new back-up alarm conforms to SAEJ994 standards and can be used on construction or agricultural machinery, and any truck that requires this type of alarm. The back-up alarm offers waterproof construction using rugged ABS plastic to withstand pressure-washing, harsh environments and even impacts without damage.
The unit’s housing is designed to focus its 97-decible standard one beep per second output to the rear where it is most needed. The unit’s interior mechanism features solid -state electronics encapsulated in epoxy for increased durability. The compact 4 inches wide by 1-5/8-inches deep by 2-3/4 inches in height size, universal mounting design and rugged stainless steel terminals that resist corrosion simplifies installation. The alarm has reverse polarity.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014575 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding530 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable383 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future332 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields275 Views