Allen to display new reversible plate compactors at World of Concrete
Amanda Bayhi | January 13, 2014
Allen Engineering will display its new line of reversible plate compactors next week at World of Concrete.
The compactor models, introduced earlier this month, are designed for applications with limited space such as trench and excavation projects.
Other features include:
Up to 9.3 HP for more power
Honda gas-powered engines and Hatz diesel-powered engines
Cover for the engine to keep dirt away
Up to 11,241 pounds of centrifugal force
Travel speed of up to 85 feet per minute
20-25 inches of working width
To see the new reversible plate compactors next week, visit Allen Engineering at booth #030628 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier254 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver251 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase126 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative120 Views
- Michigan Senate votes to raise gas tax96 Views