Allen to display new reversible plate compactors at World of Concrete
Amanda Bayhi | January 13, 2014
Allen Engineering will display its new line of reversible plate compactors next week at World of Concrete.
The compactor models, introduced earlier this month, are designed for applications with limited space such as trench and excavation projects.
Other features include:
Up to 9.3 HP for more power
Honda gas-powered engines and Hatz diesel-powered engines
Cover for the engine to keep dirt away
Up to 11,241 pounds of centrifugal force
Travel speed of up to 85 feet per minute
20-25 inches of working width
To see the new reversible plate compactors next week, visit Allen Engineering at booth #030628 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges386 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college325 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress230 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?179 Views