Allen introduces LS175 LaserStriker
Amanda Bayhi | December 26, 2013
Allen Engineering has introduced its LS175 LaserStriker laser guided screed.
Engineered to meet or exceed “F” number requirements for floor levelness, the LS175 screeds 192 square feet per pass using a 12-foot-wide screeding head and a 16.5-foot telescopic boom.
A heavy-duty auger plow powered by a powerful hydraulic system helps maintain the grade for a smooth finish.
The LS175 LaserStriker delivers continuous elevation monitoring at a rate of 10 times per second.
A 59-horsepower Kubota turbo-charged diesel engine powers the machine.
Other features include 360-degree upper frame rotation, a Topcon Laser System with two independently mounted laser receivers, a 35-gallon fuel capacity and 16-foot boom reach.
Allen will display the LS175 LaserStriker at booth #030720 at World of Concrete in Las Vegas in January.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1249 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1053 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...780 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse734 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones519 Views