AGC one of top lobbying organizations in D.C.
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 7, 2011
Associated General Contractors of America (AGC), has been named by The Hill as a top lobbying organization in Washington, D.C., Carolinas Associated General Contractors (CAGC) announced about its parent organization.
This is the third year in a row the paper cited AGC for its lobbying prowess. The article noted that AGC CEO Steve Sandherr has led the organization as it works to promote the hard-hit construction industry. AGC was the only construction association listed in this year’s rankings.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency482 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs372 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River321 Views