AGC one of top lobbying organizations in D.C.
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 7, 2011
Associated General Contractors of America (AGC), has been named by The Hill as a top lobbying organization in Washington, D.C., Carolinas Associated General Contractors (CAGC) announced about its parent organization.
This is the third year in a row the paper cited AGC for its lobbying prowess. The article noted that AGC CEO Steve Sandherr has led the organization as it works to promote the hard-hit construction industry. AGC was the only construction association listed in this year’s rankings.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2272 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1271 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority627 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles615 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project552 Views