AGC one of top lobbying organizations in D.C.
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 7, 2011
Associated General Contractors of America (AGC), has been named by The Hill as a top lobbying organization in Washington, D.C., Carolinas Associated General Contractors (CAGC) announced about its parent organization.
This is the third year in a row the paper cited AGC for its lobbying prowess. The article noted that AGC CEO Steve Sandherr has led the organization as it works to promote the hard-hit construction industry. AGC was the only construction association listed in this year’s rankings.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges366 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college236 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?199 Views