AGC: Construction spending up, but industry still ‘fragile’
AGC’s CEO Stephen E. Sandherr noted that proposed rule changes being considered by the incoming Congress jeopardize highway, bridge and transit investments.
“Deferring needed improvements to our aging transportation network will undermine business activity today while saddling future taxpayers with ever-larger maintenance and repair costs,” Sandherr said in a press release.
MORE FROM Economics
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)806 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects595 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D289 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign267 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says265 Views