AEMP offers PDI webinars
From January 3 to March 6, the Association of Equipment Management Professionals will provide a nine-week series of one-hour webinars of the Professional Development Institute in which attendees will receive the AEMP conference PDI education in an online format.
The webinars will take place every Tuesday and Thursday at noon and 4 p.m. Central Time, and each session will be offered twice. The first offering will be a live version with a question-and-answer portion immediately after the session, and repeat version with a live question-and-answer portion will be held one week after the original airing.
The webinars will cover each of AEMP’s 17 core competencies. AEMP designed the webinars to assist experienced equipment managers seeking to earn the CEM certification, up-and-coming equipment managers interested in the entry-level EMS designation, product support personnel looking to earn the CESP designation, individuals seeking education or refresher courses in any of the 17 core competencies and currently certified individuals wishing to earn Continuing Education Units.
Single-session pricing is available, as well as package discounts.
For more information, visit http://www.aemp.org/aemp-education/pdi-webinars-2/.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014554 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding551 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable396 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields275 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views