AEM recognizes 'Milestone Members'
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 16, 2011
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) has recognized eight member companies as having achieved “Milestone Member” status with the organization.
This status is for member companies who have supported the industry through 25 or more years of continuous participation in AEM and its activities.
- The newest 100-year member company is DeLaval Inc. of Kansas City, Missouri.
- The newest 50-year member company is Ziegenbein Associates of Oakdale, Minnesota.
In addition, six companies achieved 25-year membership status:
- Baum Publications, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Coneqtec/Universal, Wichita, Kansas
- Krone North America, Memphis, Tennessee
- Lowe Manufacturing, Viola, Wisconsin
- Melfred Borzall, Santa Maria, California
- Stone Construction Equipment, Honeoye, New York
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party465 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax322 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction207 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax189 Views
- Flagman caught boozing on the job185 Views