AEM recognizes ‘Milestone Members’
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 16, 2011
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) has recognized eight member companies as having achieved “Milestone Member” status with the organization.
This status is for member companies who have supported the industry through 25 or more years of continuous participation in AEM and its activities.
- The newest 100-year member company is DeLaval Inc. of Kansas City, Missouri.
- The newest 50-year member company is Ziegenbein Associates of Oakdale, Minnesota.
In addition, six companies achieved 25-year membership status:
- Baum Publications, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Coneqtec/Universal, Wichita, Kansas
- Krone North America, Memphis, Tennessee
- Lowe Manufacturing, Viola, Wisconsin
- Melfred Borzall, Santa Maria, California
- Stone Construction Equipment, Honeoye, New York
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views