AEM recognizes 'Milestone Members'
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 16, 2011
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) has recognized eight member companies as having achieved “Milestone Member” status with the organization.
This status is for member companies who have supported the industry through 25 or more years of continuous participation in AEM and its activities.
- The newest 100-year member company is DeLaval Inc. of Kansas City, Missouri.
- The newest 50-year member company is Ziegenbein Associates of Oakdale, Minnesota.
In addition, six companies achieved 25-year membership status:
- Baum Publications, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Coneqtec/Universal, Wichita, Kansas
- Krone North America, Memphis, Tennessee
- Lowe Manufacturing, Viola, Wisconsin
- Melfred Borzall, Santa Maria, California
- Stone Construction Equipment, Honeoye, New York
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier254 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver250 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase126 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative120 Views
- Michigan Senate votes to raise gas tax96 Views