AEM offers 'Introduction to Hydraulics' course March 27
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 11, 2012
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) is offering an “Introduction to Hydraulics” course March 27, 2012 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin that will focus on lubrication fundamentals, hydraulic fluids, and applications.
The one-day course is being held in partnership with the Society of Tribologists and Lubrication Engineers (STLE) and is at the Sheraton in Brookfield, a Milwaukee suburb.
The course is designed for users of hydraulic equipment, and topics include friction, lubrication, wear, lubricant maintenance and oil analysis, hydraulic fluid composition and function, and hydraulic applications.
Presenters are Dr. Robert M. Gresham, STLE director of professional development, and David K. Scheetz, lubrication equipment builder engineer, ExxonMobil.
MORE FROM Event Calendar
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax219 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues112 Views