AEM offers 'Introduction to Hydraulics' course March 27
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 11, 2012
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) is offering an “Introduction to Hydraulics” course March 27, 2012 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin that will focus on lubrication fundamentals, hydraulic fluids, and applications.
The one-day course is being held in partnership with the Society of Tribologists and Lubrication Engineers (STLE) and is at the Sheraton in Brookfield, a Milwaukee suburb.
The course is designed for users of hydraulic equipment, and topics include friction, lubrication, wear, lubricant maintenance and oil analysis, hydraulic fluid composition and function, and hydraulic applications.
Presenters are Dr. Robert M. Gresham, STLE director of professional development, and David K. Scheetz, lubrication equipment builder engineer, ExxonMobil.
MORE FROM Event Calendar
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes520 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse468 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers134 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views