AEM offers ‘Introduction to Hydraulics’ course March 27
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 11, 2012
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) is offering an “Introduction to Hydraulics” course March 27, 2012 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin that will focus on lubrication fundamentals, hydraulic fluids, and applications.
The one-day course is being held in partnership with the Society of Tribologists and Lubrication Engineers (STLE) and is at the Sheraton in Brookfield, a Milwaukee suburb.
The course is designed for users of hydraulic equipment, and topics include friction, lubrication, wear, lubricant maintenance and oil analysis, hydraulic fluid composition and function, and hydraulic applications.
Presenters are Dr. Robert M. Gresham, STLE director of professional development, and David K. Scheetz, lubrication equipment builder engineer, ExxonMobil.
MORE FROM Event Calendar
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency492 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'408 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill391 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs343 Views
- AGC: Cars crashed into 45% of highway contractors' work zones in 2013250 Views