AEM offers 'Introduction to Hydraulics' course March 27
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 11, 2012
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) is offering an “Introduction to Hydraulics” course March 27, 2012 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin that will focus on lubrication fundamentals, hydraulic fluids, and applications.
The one-day course is being held in partnership with the Society of Tribologists and Lubrication Engineers (STLE) and is at the Sheraton in Brookfield, a Milwaukee suburb.
The course is designed for users of hydraulic equipment, and topics include friction, lubrication, wear, lubricant maintenance and oil analysis, hydraulic fluid composition and function, and hydraulic applications.
Presenters are Dr. Robert M. Gresham, STLE director of professional development, and David K. Scheetz, lubrication equipment builder engineer, ExxonMobil.
MORE FROM Event Calendar
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]908 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong833 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths746 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers630 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road465 Views