AEM offers 'Introduction to Hydraulics' course March 27
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 11, 2012
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) is offering an “Introduction to Hydraulics” course March 27, 2012 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin that will focus on lubrication fundamentals, hydraulic fluids, and applications.
The one-day course is being held in partnership with the Society of Tribologists and Lubrication Engineers (STLE) and is at the Sheraton in Brookfield, a Milwaukee suburb.
The course is designed for users of hydraulic equipment, and topics include friction, lubrication, wear, lubricant maintenance and oil analysis, hydraulic fluid composition and function, and hydraulic applications.
Presenters are Dr. Robert M. Gresham, STLE director of professional development, and David K. Scheetz, lubrication equipment builder engineer, ExxonMobil.
MORE FROM Event Calendar
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2228 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1257 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans491 Views
- How to protect roadworkers from hearing loss338 Views