AEM elects 25 new members
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 19, 2009
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) has elected 25 companies to its membership. AEM provides business-development resources for companies which manufacture and market agriculture and construction-related equipment, products and services.
The new AEM companies are the following:
• Alpine Sales & Rental Corp. (Bellefonte, Pennsylvania), manufacturer of roadheaders and shaft sinkers.
• Bermingham Foundation Solutions (Hamilton, Ontario, Canada), manufacturer of drills, diesel hammers, custom foundation equipment and project planning.
• Champion Equipment (Paramount, California), manufacturer of augers and drilling buckets.
• ESAB Welding & Cutting Products (Florence, South Carolina), manufacturer of welding and cutting equipment.
• Farm Journal Media (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania), provider of marketing and media services.
• FLSmidth Excel LLC (Pekin, Illinois), manufacturer of cone crushers.
• Global Track Warehouse USA Inc. (Bartlett, Illinois), manufacturer of rubber tracks for excavators and skid steer loaders.
• Kem-Tron Technologies Inc. (Stafford, Texas), manufacturer of centrifugal pumps and screens.
• Kismet Industries (Faridabad, Haryana, India), manufacturer of attachments for excavators and loaders.
• K-Line Industries Inc. (Holland, Michigan), manufacturer of production parts and components, and provider of engineering and design services.
• Movers & Shakers Executive Search (Las Vegas, Nevada), provider of executive search services.
• N4 Systems Inc. (Toronto, Ontario, Canada), provider of electronic equipment inspection and safety compliance system services.
• Osmundson Manufacturing Co. (Perry, Iowa), manufacturer of disc blades, seeder blades, plow spikes and other tillage tools.
• PMP Industries (Coseano, Udine, Italy), manufacturer of gearboxes, track and wheel drives, axles and hydraulic parts.
• Precision Hydraulic Cylinders Inc. (Beulaville, North Carolina), manufacturer of hydraulic cylinders and oil and gas accumulators.
• Pro-Tec Equipment (Charlotte, Michigan), manufacturer of trench shoring and shielding products.
• Rexnord Industries (Milwaukee, Wisconsin), manufacturer of power transmission components (geared products, bearings, couplings, industrial chain).
• Royal Bank of Canada Capital Markets (New York, New York), provider of financial, portfolio management, loans, advisory, and brokerage services.
• Soilmec North America Inc. (Charlestown, Massachusetts), manufacturer of hydraulic drilling equipment and ground engineering equipment.
• Soucy International Inc. (Drummondville, Quebec, Canada), manufacturer of rubber track systems.
• Transducers Direct (Miamiville, Ohio), manufacturer of electronic sensors and digital displays.
• Van der Graaf Inc. (Brampton, Ontario, Canada), manufacturer of drum motors.
• Warner Electric LLC (South Beloit, Illinois), manufacturer of clutches, brakes and electric actuators.
• Weatherhead Custom Publishing Co. (The Villages, Florida), provider of custom publishing services for manufacturers and associations.
• WORD International Inc. (Elon, North Carolina), manufacturer of rock drilling equipment.
MORE FROM Industry
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker276 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges253 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes217 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America185 Views
- NAPA announces winners of national paving awards133 Views