AEM elects 2013 officers
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 12, 2012
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) has elected its slate of 2013 officers.
The new officers are as follows:
- Chair is Stuart Levenick, Group President of Caterpillar Inc., Peoria, Ill.
- Vice Chair is Richard Patek, president of Telsmith & group vice president Aggregate & Mining of Astec Industries Inc., Mequon, Wis.
- Treasurer is Michael Haberman, president of Gradall Industries Inc., New Philadelphia, Ohio
- Secretary is Dennis Slater, AEM’s full-time president, Milwaukee, Wis.
- AG Sector Board Chair is Robert Kolb, vice president global business development of GEA Farm Technologies Inc., Naperville, Ill.
- CE Sector Board Chair is John Patterson, chairman and CEO of JCB Inc., Pooler, Ga.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident948 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side531 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?520 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views