AEM elects 2013 officers
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) has elected its slate of 2013 officers.
The new officers are as follows:
- Chair is Stuart Levenick, Group President of Caterpillar Inc., Peoria, Ill.
- Vice Chair is Richard Patek, president of Telsmith & group vice president Aggregate & Mining of Astec Industries Inc., Mequon, Wis.
- Treasurer is Michael Haberman, president of Gradall Industries Inc., New Philadelphia, Ohio
- Secretary is Dennis Slater, AEM’s full-time president, Milwaukee, Wis.
- AG Sector Board Chair is Robert Kolb, vice president global business development of GEA Farm Technologies Inc., Naperville, Ill.
- CE Sector Board Chair is John Patterson, chairman and CEO of JCB Inc., Pooler, Ga.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)480 Views
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects464 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign272 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says261 Views
- Where Interstate 20 crosses Interstate Bob229 Views