AEM adds 22 new members
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 19, 2010
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) has added 22 companies as members in the past few months.
The new members are as follows:
- Anaconda Conveyors USA – Dudley, Massachusetts, manufacturer of radial tracked and wheeled stockpiling conveyors
- Arrowhead Rockdrill Company - Barstow, California, manufacturer of hydraulic breakers, demolition tools, and associated wear parts.
- ArvinMeritor – Troy, Michigan, manufacturer of axles, brakes, transfer cases, and drivelines.
- Broce Manufacturing Company – Dodge City, Kansas, manufacturer of self-propelled road brooms and material transfer sweepers.
- CGN & Associates - Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois, provider of business performance consulting services.
- Cleanfix North America – Stratford, Ontario, Canada, manufacturer of Cleanfix reversible fans.
- Crop Data Management Systems – Marysville, California, provider of agro-chemical information and decision-support services for agricultural, turf, and ornamental.
- Dakota Micro – Cayuga, North Dakota, manufacturer of agricultural, industrial, and military camera systems.
- Engcon – Stromsund, Jamtland, Sweden, manufacturer of excavator and wheel loader attachments.
- Fascan International/Fassi Group – Baltimore, Maryland, manufacturers of articulated hydraulic cranes.
- Gardner Denver – Quincy, Illinois, manufacturer of compressed air equipment.
- Gunnebo Johnson Corporation – Tulsa, Oklahoma, manufacturer of lifting components, including swivels, tackle sets, and specially adapted pile handling crane accessories.
- MSB Corporation – Inchon City, Namdong-Gu, Korea, manufacturer of demolition tools (hydraulic breakers and attachments).
- PTC USA – Kewanee, Illinois, manufacturer of vibratory hammers for piling equipment.
- Putzmeister America – Sturtevant, Wisconsin, manufacturer of concrete and material placing equipment.
- Rapid International – Craigavon, Ireland, manufacturer of concrete mixers, static and mobile batching plants, and continuous mixing plants.
- REED Concrete Pumps – Chino, California, manufacturer of concrete pumps, gunite machines, and shotcrete equipment.
- Scanreco North America – Upper Sandusky, Ohio, manufacturer of radio remote controls.
- Stansteel-Hotmix Parts – Louisville, Kentucky, manufacturer of hotmix plant equipment, related components, and parts.
- Tes Car – Osimo, Ancona, Italy, manufacturer of hydraulic drilling rigs for piles, micro piles, water wells, soil investigation, slurry walls, and crawler cranes.
- Toku America – Mentor, Ohio, manufacturer of boom mounted hydraulic breakers, compaction hydraulic plates, compaction wheels, hydraulic cutters, crushers, graspers, and clam shells.
- Quadco Equipment - St. Eustache, Quebec, Canada, manufacturer of wood harvesting equipment (attachments and components).
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series826 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?497 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group355 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines184 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views