AED names Brian P. McGuire as president, CEO
Amanda Bayhi | November 26, 2013
Associated Equipment Distributors has appointed Brian P. McGuire as its new president and CEO.
He will begin his duties January 6 and will be located at AED’s headquarters in Oak Brook, Illinois.
McGuire, 43, most recently served as president of the Tooling and Manufacturing Association.
His other experience includes senior regional manager of Illinois and Wisconsin for the National Association of Manufacturers and a combined total of eight years as both a political consultant and chief of state for Illinois’ State Senator Steve Rauschenberger.
McGuire is the third president and CEO that AED has appointed in the last six decades. AED will introduce him to its membership at the 2014 Summit & CONDEX January 15-17 in Houston, Texas.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]915 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong840 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths745 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus422 Views