AED names Brian P. McGuire as president, CEO
Amanda Bayhi | November 26, 2013
Associated Equipment Distributors has appointed Brian P. McGuire as its new president and CEO.
He will begin his duties January 6 and will be located at AED’s headquarters in Oak Brook, Illinois.
McGuire, 43, most recently served as president of the Tooling and Manufacturing Association.
His other experience includes senior regional manager of Illinois and Wisconsin for the National Association of Manufacturers and a combined total of eight years as both a political consultant and chief of state for Illinois’ State Senator Steve Rauschenberger.
McGuire is the third president and CEO that AED has appointed in the last six decades. AED will introduce him to its membership at the 2014 Summit & CONDEX January 15-17 in Houston, Texas.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views