AED names Brian P. McGuire as president, CEO
Amanda Bayhi | November 26, 2013
Associated Equipment Distributors has appointed Brian P. McGuire as its new president and CEO.
He will begin his duties January 6 and will be located at AED’s headquarters in Oak Brook, Illinois.
McGuire, 43, most recently served as president of the Tooling and Manufacturing Association.
His other experience includes senior regional manager of Illinois and Wisconsin for the National Association of Manufacturers and a combined total of eight years as both a political consultant and chief of state for Illinois’ State Senator Steve Rauschenberger.
McGuire is the third president and CEO that AED has appointed in the last six decades. AED will introduce him to its membership at the 2014 Summit & CONDEX January 15-17 in Houston, Texas.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker280 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges258 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes227 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America199 Views
- NAPA announces winners of national paving awards140 Views