Advanced registration for ConExpo-Con/Agg offers $30 savings
Amanda Bayhi | October 28, 2013
Registration for ConExpo-Con/Agg, the largest show in the construction industry, is now open.
The show will take place March 4-8 at the Las Vegas Convention Center and will feature 2.3 million net square feet of exhibit space and more than 110 education sessions. The sessions will be available at varying times.
Among the education sessions are:
The Construction and Demolition Recycling Association’s (C&DRA) Demolition & Recycling exhibit pavilion, which is new to the 2014 show.
The Associated General Contractors of America’s (AGC) Technology & Construction Solutions pavilion — returning to the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg — for providers of contractor business solutions
Additionally, a new Platinum lot will join the Gold and Silver lots to increase outdoor exhibition space. According to our sister site, Equipment World, the Platinum lot will feature aggregate processing, asphalt paving, drilling and more.
Register before January 17 to save $30 on the $90 badge fee.
For more information about the 2014 ConExpo-ConAgg, or to register, visit conexpoconagg.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1207 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1043 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse740 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...682 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones503 Views