Advanced Drainage Systems acquires Inserta Fittings
Tina Grady Barbaccia | June 16, 2010
Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc. (ADS) announced today that it has acquired the Inserta Fittings Company, manufacturers of Inserta Tee. These units provide a unique method of water-tight lateral service connection for waste water and storm water pipe systems. Inserta Tees and related products readily fit ADS pipe and can be used to connect corrugated, solid wall, profile wall and concrete pipe regardless of manufacturer.
“Inserta Tee is another example of an innovative technology that fits well with our other broad product offerings,” Joe Chlapaty, chairman and CEO of ADS, said in a press statement. “Because it is easy to install, coupled with its high-performance capabilities, Inserta Tee represents a highly desirable solution for field installation of secure connections. It is our goal to continually add innovative products and services that help others operate more efficiently.”
This acquisition comes on the heels of ADS’ purchase of StormTech LLC, Foltz Concrete Pipe Company and Piedmont Concrete Structures.
“The need for reliable, cost-effective and long-life products to handle water and sewer applications continues to accelerate,” Chlapaty continued. “ADS will be in the forefront to service our customers.”
MORE FROM Industry
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker265 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges144 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes139 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver130 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon112 Views