Advanced Drainage System opening new facility
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 24, 2010
Corrugated plastic pipe manufacturer Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc. (ADS) is opening a new manufacturing facility in Buxton, N.D. The new plant will be fully operational by spring.
The new plant location is situated to service western Ontario, Manitoba and eastern Saskatchewan. ADS says it chose the Buxton area for its strategic geographic location, excellent interstate access, and a very skilled and dedicated labor pool.
“We are extremely pleased to welcome ADS into our community,” said Gene Rosholt, Mayor of Buxton, North Dakota. “Our community will benefit from ADS’ commitment to producing the highest quality water drainage products and the company’s outstanding reputation for supporting the communities where it operates. In turn, ADS will benefit from our skilled work force, strong quality of life and excellent location.”
MORE FROM Industry
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views