Advanced Drainage System opening new facility
Corrugated plastic pipe manufacturer Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc. (ADS) is opening a new manufacturing facility in Buxton, N.D. The new plant will be fully operational by spring.
The new plant location is situated to service western Ontario, Manitoba and eastern Saskatchewan. ADS says it chose the Buxton area for its strategic geographic location, excellent interstate access, and a very skilled and dedicated labor pool.
“We are extremely pleased to welcome ADS into our community,” said Gene Rosholt, Mayor of Buxton, North Dakota. “Our community will benefit from ADS’ commitment to producing the highest quality water drainage products and the company’s outstanding reputation for supporting the communities where it operates. In turn, ADS will benefit from our skilled work force, strong quality of life and excellent location.”
MORE FROM Industry
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding557 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable412 Views
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014339 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields275 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views