American Concrete Pipe Assn. releases app for Concrete Pipe and Box Culvert Installation Manual
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 10, 2013
The American Concrete Pipe Association (ACPA) has released a new mobile-device app version of its industry-standard installation manual.
The ACPA Concrete Pipe and Box Culvert Installation Manual, previously available on the ACPA’s website and in print form, has now been published on Apple iTunes, Google Play and Google Books. The publication can be downloaded onto smartphones, notebooks and laptop devices operating on Apple and Android systems via the following links:
Apple iTunes (ePUB): https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/concrete-pipe-box-culvert/id600555959?ls=1.
Google Play (ePUB): https://play.google.com/store/books/details?id=nKSTjRwpqEMC.
Google Books (PDF): http://books.google.com/books?id=nKSTjRwpqEMC.
The publication can also be found on Apple iBooks and Google Play from compatible mobile devices.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts403 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster116 Views
- $163 billion needed annually to fix aging surface transportation system97 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views
- President Obama calls America's transportation infrastructure 'embarrassing'81 Views