American Concrete Pipe Assn. releases app for Concrete Pipe and Box Culvert Installation Manual
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 10, 2013
The American Concrete Pipe Association (ACPA) has released a new mobile-device app version of its industry-standard installation manual.
The ACPA Concrete Pipe and Box Culvert Installation Manual, previously available on the ACPA’s website and in print form, has now been published on Apple iTunes, Google Play and Google Books. The publication can be downloaded onto smartphones, notebooks and laptop devices operating on Apple and Android systems via the following links:
Apple iTunes (ePUB): https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/concrete-pipe-box-culvert/id600555959?ls=1.
Google Play (ePUB): https://play.google.com/store/books/details?id=nKSTjRwpqEMC.
Google Books (PDF): http://books.google.com/books?id=nKSTjRwpqEMC.
The publication can also be found on Apple iBooks and Google Play from compatible mobile devices.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1311 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1033 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...882 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones540 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?328 Views