American Concrete Pipe Assn. releases app for Concrete Pipe and Box Culvert Installation Manual
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 10, 2013
The American Concrete Pipe Association (ACPA) has released a new mobile-device app version of its industry-standard installation manual.
The ACPA Concrete Pipe and Box Culvert Installation Manual, previously available on the ACPA’s website and in print form, has now been published on Apple iTunes, Google Play and Google Books. The publication can be downloaded onto smartphones, notebooks and laptop devices operating on Apple and Android systems via the following links:
Apple iTunes (ePUB): https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/concrete-pipe-box-culvert/id600555959?ls=1.
Google Play (ePUB): https://play.google.com/store/books/details?id=nKSTjRwpqEMC.
Google Books (PDF): http://books.google.com/books?id=nKSTjRwpqEMC.
The publication can also be found on Apple iBooks and Google Play from compatible mobile devices.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]914 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong864 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker350 Views