American Concrete Pipe Assn. releases app for Concrete Pipe and Box Culvert Installation Manual
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 10, 2013
The American Concrete Pipe Association (ACPA) has released a new mobile-device app version of its industry-standard installation manual.
The ACPA Concrete Pipe and Box Culvert Installation Manual, previously available on the ACPA’s website and in print form, has now been published on Apple iTunes, Google Play and Google Books. The publication can be downloaded onto smartphones, notebooks and laptop devices operating on Apple and Android systems via the following links:
Apple iTunes (ePUB): https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/concrete-pipe-box-culvert/id600555959?ls=1.
Google Play (ePUB): https://play.google.com/store/books/details?id=nKSTjRwpqEMC.
Google Books (PDF): http://books.google.com/books?id=nKSTjRwpqEMC.
The publication can also be found on Apple iBooks and Google Play from compatible mobile devices.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill394 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs392 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business344 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River302 Views