American Concrete Pipe Assn. releases app for Concrete Pipe and Box Culvert Installation Manual
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 10, 2013
The American Concrete Pipe Association (ACPA) has released a new mobile-device app version of its industry-standard installation manual.
The ACPA Concrete Pipe and Box Culvert Installation Manual, previously available on the ACPA’s website and in print form, has now been published on Apple iTunes, Google Play and Google Books. The publication can be downloaded onto smartphones, notebooks and laptop devices operating on Apple and Android systems via the following links:
Apple iTunes (ePUB): https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/concrete-pipe-box-culvert/id600555959?ls=1.
Google Play (ePUB): https://play.google.com/store/books/details?id=nKSTjRwpqEMC.
Google Books (PDF): http://books.google.com/books?id=nKSTjRwpqEMC.
The publication can also be found on Apple iBooks and Google Play from compatible mobile devices.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2163 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1248 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project515 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans448 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?341 Views