ACPA names Dan C. Keys 2011 Hartmann-Hirschman-Egan Award recipient
The American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA) proudly presented the 2011 Hartmann-Hirschman-Egan Award to Dan C. Keys (retired), president of Berns Construction Co., Indianapolis, Ind.
The award recognizes Keys for the “indelible positive marks he has left on the concrete pavement industry in both the state of Indiana and across the nation.” The award cites his role as both a founder of the Indiana Chapter – ACPA, and as chairman of the American Concrete Pavement Association, including leadership in chartering the National Concrete Pavement Technology Center in 2005.
Keys is the 43rd recipient of the Hartmann-Hirschman-Egan Award since the inception of the award in 1968.
MORE FROM Industry
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects475 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)461 Views
- Tesla Model S earns top ratings from Consumer Reports427 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign260 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says253 Views