ACPA names Dan C. Keys 2011 Hartmann-Hirschman-Egan Award recipient
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 19, 2011
The American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA) proudly presented the 2011 Hartmann-Hirschman-Egan Award to Dan C. Keys (retired), president of Berns Construction Co., Indianapolis, Ind.
The award recognizes Keys for the “indelible positive marks he has left on the concrete pavement industry in both the state of Indiana and across the nation.” The award cites his role as both a founder of the Indiana Chapter – ACPA, and as chairman of the American Concrete Pavement Association, including leadership in chartering the National Concrete Pavement Technology Center in 2005.
Keys is the 43rd recipient of the Hartmann-Hirschman-Egan Award since the inception of the award in 1968.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views