ACI Foundation establishes new fellowship honoring founders of fellowship program
Amanda Bayhi | April 3, 2014
The ACI Foundation announced on Thursday that it has established a new fellowship in honor of the founders of the ACI Foundation Fellowship Program: ACI Past Presidents Daniel L. Baker of Baker Concrete Construction, James R. Cagley of Cagley and Thomas D. Verti of Pankow and the Pankow Foundation.
The foundation announced the fellowship establishment during the Tribute to the Fellowship Founders event at the American Concrete Institute’s (ACI) annual spring convention in Reno, Nevada. The event honored Baker, Cagley and Verti for “their vision, dedication and service in launching and sustaining the ACI Foundation Student Fellowships.”
With the addition of the fellowship, the ACI Foundation now offers a total of 10 fellowships. The ACI Foundation will begin awarding the new fellowship in 2015.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]901 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong811 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths746 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers630 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road465 Views