ACI Foundation establishes new fellowship honoring founders of fellowship program
Amanda Bayhi | April 3, 2014
The ACI Foundation announced on Thursday that it has established a new fellowship in honor of the founders of the ACI Foundation Fellowship Program: ACI Past Presidents Daniel L. Baker of Baker Concrete Construction, James R. Cagley of Cagley and Thomas D. Verti of Pankow and the Pankow Foundation.
The foundation announced the fellowship establishment during the Tribute to the Fellowship Founders event at the American Concrete Institute’s (ACI) annual spring convention in Reno, Nevada. The event honored Baker, Cagley and Verti for “their vision, dedication and service in launching and sustaining the ACI Foundation Student Fellowships.”
With the addition of the fellowship, the ACI Foundation now offers a total of 10 fellowships. The ACI Foundation will begin awarding the new fellowship in 2015.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2225 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1275 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project544 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans489 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 311 Views