ACI Foundation establishes new fellowship honoring founders of fellowship program
Amanda Bayhi | April 3, 2014
The ACI Foundation announced on Thursday that it has established a new fellowship in honor of the founders of the ACI Foundation Fellowship Program: ACI Past Presidents Daniel L. Baker of Baker Concrete Construction, James R. Cagley of Cagley and Thomas D. Verti of Pankow and the Pankow Foundation.
The foundation announced the fellowship establishment during the Tribute to the Fellowship Founders event at the American Concrete Institute’s (ACI) annual spring convention in Reno, Nevada. The event honored Baker, Cagley and Verti for “their vision, dedication and service in launching and sustaining the ACI Foundation Student Fellowships.”
With the addition of the fellowship, the ACI Foundation now offers a total of 10 fellowships. The ACI Foundation will begin awarding the new fellowship in 2015.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2156 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1323 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...904 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house570 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones546 Views