About Us - Newsletter
Better Roads Staff | July 16, 2010
Better Roads serves the information needs of governments and construction contractors involved in Federal, State, County, City and Township highway, road and bridge construction, winter maintenance, roadside and vegetation management and other highway-related projects.
With key editorial focus on the government/contractor project team, Better Roads provides readers with information and ideas from concept through completion for all types of highway-related projects. The magazine provides a forum for governmental highway project owners and the contractors who are pre-qualified to bid on governmental work.
For more information visit www.BetterRoads.com
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier261 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver259 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker192 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase127 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative106 Views