About Us - Newsletter
Better Roads Staff | July 16, 2010
Better Roads serves the information needs of governments and construction contractors involved in Federal, State, County, City and Township highway, road and bridge construction, winter maintenance, roadside and vegetation management and other highway-related projects.
With key editorial focus on the government/contractor project team, Better Roads provides readers with information and ideas from concept through completion for all types of highway-related projects. The magazine provides a forum for governmental highway project owners and the contractors who are pre-qualified to bid on governmental work.
For more information visit www.BetterRoads.com
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike109 Views