About Us – Newsletter
Better Roads Staff
Better Roads serves the information needs of governments and construction contractors involved in Federal, State, County, City and Township highway, road and bridge construction, winter maintenance, roadside and vegetation management and other highway-related projects.
With key editorial focus on the government/contractor project team, Better Roads provides readers with information and ideas from concept through completion for all types of highway-related projects. The magazine provides a forum for governmental highway project owners and the contractors who are pre-qualified to bid on governmental work.
For more information visit www.BetterRoads.com
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding556 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable411 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future340 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG254 Views