About Us - Newsletter
Better Roads Staff | July 16, 2010
Better Roads serves the information needs of governments and construction contractors involved in Federal, State, County, City and Township highway, road and bridge construction, winter maintenance, roadside and vegetation management and other highway-related projects.
With key editorial focus on the government/contractor project team, Better Roads provides readers with information and ideas from concept through completion for all types of highway-related projects. The magazine provides a forum for governmental highway project owners and the contractors who are pre-qualified to bid on governmental work.
For more information visit www.BetterRoads.com
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1069 Views
- VIDEO: Should more DOTs use a 'zipper merge'?944 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?815 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history357 Views
- 80-thousand pounds of sand and gravel dumped on highway317 Views