ABC names Cajun Industries as Contractor of the Year
Staff Report | February 26, 2013
Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) has named Cajun Industries, based in Baton Rouge, La., its 2012 Contractor of the Year. Cajun Industries Founder and Chairman Lane Grigsby, accepted the award on behalf of the company during ABC’s 23rd annual Excellence in Construction and National Safety Excellence Award program held Feb. 20 at the Harbor Beach Marriott in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.
“Each year, ABC recognizes an individual or company that attains a level of achievement that raises the bar for all of us, and Cajun Industries certainly fits the bill,” said 2013 ABC National Chairman Greg Hoberock, president of hth companies, Inc. Union, Mo., in a press release. “Their commitment to safety and excellence on all levels helps to advance our organization, the construction industry and the principles of free enterprise.”
The company has been involved with ABC since 1974. Cajun Industries is a member of three ABC chapters, including the ABC New Orleans/Bayou chapter, ABC Pelican chapter and the ABC Greater Houston chapter.
MORE FROM Industry
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident869 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?553 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds497 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side469 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes444 Views