ABC names American Infrastructure as 2011 Contractor of the Year
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 23, 2012
Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) has named American Infrastructure, Worcester, Pa., its 2011 Contractor of the Year.
American Infrastructure Chairman and CEO A. Ross Myers accepted the award on behalf of the company during ABC’s 22nd annual Excellence in Construction and National Safety Excellence Award program held Feb. 22 at the Biltmore Hotel in Phoenix, Ariz.
“Each year, ABC recognizes an individual or company that attains a level of achievement that raises the bar for all of us, and American Infrastructure certainly fits the bill,” said 2012 ABC National Chairman Eric Regelin, president of Granix LLC in Ellicott City, Md. “Their commitment to excellence and safety on all levels helps to advance our organization, the construction industry and the principles of free enterprise.”
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River602 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency541 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs394 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business357 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update335 Views