AASHTO’s ‘Materials’ book for sampling, testing has 52 revised, 6 new specs
The Association of American Safety and Highway Transportation Officials (AASHTO)’s 32nd Edition of the Standard Specifications for Transportation Materials and Methods of Sampling and Testing, also known as the Materials Book, contains 52 revised and six new specifications and test methods.
The book also has 394 materials specifications and test methods commonly used in the construction of highway facilities. The specifications have been developed and maintained by transportation departments through participation in AASHTO’s Subcommittee on Materials. The book edition is organized in two volumes, Materials and Testing, and each volume has consists of two books. Also included is the single-volume AASHTO Provisional Standards, 2012 edition, which contains eight revised and 14 new provisional standards. To access the publication, go to https://bookstore.transportation.org/collection_detail.aspx?ID=115.
MORE FROM New Products from Better Roads
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)823 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects588 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D347 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says259 Views
- Cities rethink transportation due to drop in young drivers247 Views