AASHTO Releases "Livability" Report
John Latta | April 21, 2010
The American Association of State HIghway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) has just released a new report, The Road to Livability, and you can download it from the AASHTO website.
It’s well worth a look. “Livability” is a concept the administration is high on and will be trying to weave into any reauthorizatin. AASHTO has seen state agencies successfuly working with the idea for some time and make a case that it can be a good thing for the infrastructure industries.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]914 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong847 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker350 Views