AASHTO Releases “Livability” Report
The American Association of State HIghway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) has just released a new report, The Road to Livability, and you can download it from the AASHTO website.
It’s well worth a look. “Livability” is a concept the administration is high on and will be trying to weave into any reauthorizatin. AASHTO has seen state agencies successfuly working with the idea for some time and make a case that it can be a good thing for the infrastructure industries.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects475 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)470 Views
- Tesla Model S earns top ratings from Consumer Reports427 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign260 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says253 Views