AASHTO Releases "Livability" Report
John Latta | April 21, 2010
The American Association of State HIghway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) has just released a new report, The Road to Livability, and you can download it from the AASHTO website.
It’s well worth a look. “Livability” is a concept the administration is high on and will be trying to weave into any reauthorizatin. AASHTO has seen state agencies successfuly working with the idea for some time and make a case that it can be a good thing for the infrastructure industries.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2005 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1176 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project520 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?348 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 311 Views