AASHTO Releases "Livability" Report
John Latta | April 21, 2010
The American Association of State HIghway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) has just released a new report, The Road to Livability, and you can download it from the AASHTO website.
It’s well worth a look. “Livability” is a concept the administration is high on and will be trying to weave into any reauthorizatin. AASHTO has seen state agencies successfuly working with the idea for some time and make a case that it can be a good thing for the infrastructure industries.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1073 Views
- VIDEO: Should more DOTs use a 'zipper merge'?975 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?819 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history357 Views
- 80-thousand pounds of sand and gravel dumped on highway320 Views