AASHTO opens voting for 9th annual Faces of Transportation photo contest
The American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) today opened online voting for its ninth annual Faces of Transportation photography contest.
AASHTO is encouraging the general public to select their favorite photo from among the 121 entries. The photos are judged in three categories: “Building the Future,” “Opening Communities,” and “Taking the Road Less Traveled.”
Online voting will continue through September 20.
The photo that recieves the highest number of online votes will win the People’s Choice Award, and the photographer will be awarded with a $500 cash prize.
AASHTO will announce the winners of both the People’s Choice Award and the Faces of Transportation Grand Prize Award on September 25.
For more information, or to vote, visit facesoftransportation.org.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014556 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields327 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG266 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers257 Views
- Don’t mess with the toll roads; Virginia man racks up $250K bill229 Views