AASHTO, NCHRP seek 2014 Domestic Scan proposals
Amanda Bayhi | August 5, 2013
The American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) and the National Cooperative Highway Research Program (NCHRP) are seeking proposals for the U.S. Domestic Scan Program for 2014, according to AASHTO Journal.
The Domestic Scan Program, developed by AASHTO and administered through NCHRP, allows state transportation departments to transfer technology on multiple topics, providing the opportunity for faster dissemination of information and accelerated implementation of new practices and technologies.
The deadline to submit proposals is October 15. The panel will select between three and five proposals in December.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency544 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill392 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs391 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River379 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update320 Views