AASHTO, NCHRP seek 2014 Domestic Scan proposals
Amanda Bayhi | August 5, 2013
The American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) and the National Cooperative Highway Research Program (NCHRP) are seeking proposals for the U.S. Domestic Scan Program for 2014, according to AASHTO Journal.
The Domestic Scan Program, developed by AASHTO and administered through NCHRP, allows state transportation departments to transfer technology on multiple topics, providing the opportunity for faster dissemination of information and accelerated implementation of new practices and technologies.
The deadline to submit proposals is October 15. The panel will select between three and five proposals in December.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River464 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business374 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving332 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice286 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness272 Views