AASHTO, NCHRP seek 2014 Domestic Scan proposals
Amanda Bayhi | August 5, 2013
The American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) and the National Cooperative Highway Research Program (NCHRP) are seeking proposals for the U.S. Domestic Scan Program for 2014, according to AASHTO Journal.
The Domestic Scan Program, developed by AASHTO and administered through NCHRP, allows state transportation departments to transfer technology on multiple topics, providing the opportunity for faster dissemination of information and accelerated implementation of new practices and technologies.
The deadline to submit proposals is October 15. The panel will select between three and five proposals in December.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax222 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues112 Views