AASHTO, NCHRP seek 2014 Domestic Scan proposals
Amanda Bayhi | August 5, 2013
The American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) and the National Cooperative Highway Research Program (NCHRP) are seeking proposals for the U.S. Domestic Scan Program for 2014, according to AASHTO Journal.
The Domestic Scan Program, developed by AASHTO and administered through NCHRP, allows state transportation departments to transfer technology on multiple topics, providing the opportunity for faster dissemination of information and accelerated implementation of new practices and technologies.
The deadline to submit proposals is October 15. The panel will select between three and five proposals in December.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges388 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory340 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress232 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?186 Views