AASHTO, NCHRP seek 2014 Domestic Scan proposals
Amanda Bayhi | August 5, 2013
The American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) and the National Cooperative Highway Research Program (NCHRP) are seeking proposals for the U.S. Domestic Scan Program for 2014, according to AASHTO Journal.
The Domestic Scan Program, developed by AASHTO and administered through NCHRP, allows state transportation departments to transfer technology on multiple topics, providing the opportunity for faster dissemination of information and accelerated implementation of new practices and technologies.
The deadline to submit proposals is October 15. The panel will select between three and five proposals in December.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier256 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver251 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase126 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative122 Views
- Michigan Senate votes to raise gas tax96 Views