AASHTO elects new president, VP
Steudle administers the department’s multi-modal transportation programs, including nearly 10,000 miles of state trunkline and 4,400 state highway bridges. MDOT currently has 2,800 employees statewide.
A graduate of Lawrence Technological University, Steudle earned a Bachelor of Science Degree in Construction Engineering. He also served on the Essexville City Council from 1995 to 1999.
Currently he chairs the AASHTO Standing Committee on Performance Management and Subcommittee on Asset Management, and also serves on the Executive Committee.
Steudle lives in South Lyon, Mich., with his wife Marilyn and two children.
MORE FROM Industry
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)807 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects599 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D289 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign267 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says265 Views