A video discussion with VSS Macropaver's Doug Hogue about its Slurry Transfer Vehicle
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 30, 2012
I had the opportunity to speak with with Doug Hogue, P.E., of VSS Macropaver about its VSS Slurry Transfer Vehicle.
The vehicle can be run continuously without creating seams.
It can also be used with any brand of truck-mounted slurry machine.
For a short video interview about this piece of construction equipment that I shot at the American Public Works Association (APWA) 2012 Show that just took place in Anaheim (Aug. 26-28), check out this YouTube! video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E69kqOVGw2Y
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure218 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?172 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!127 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress115 Views