A video discussion with VSS Macropaver’s Doug Hogue about its Slurry Transfer Vehicle
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 30, 2012
I had the opportunity to speak with with Doug Hogue, P.E., of VSS Macropaver about its VSS Slurry Transfer Vehicle.
The vehicle can be run continuously without creating seams.
It can also be used with any brand of truck-mounted slurry machine.
For a short video interview about this piece of construction equipment that I shot at the American Public Works Association (APWA) 2012 Show that just took place in Anaheim (Aug. 26-28), check out this YouTube! video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E69kqOVGw2Y
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency525 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs371 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River299 Views