A video discussion with VSS Macropaver's Doug Hogue about its Slurry Transfer Vehicle
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 30, 2012
I had the opportunity to speak with with Doug Hogue, P.E., of VSS Macropaver about its VSS Slurry Transfer Vehicle.
The vehicle can be run continuously without creating seams.
It can also be used with any brand of truck-mounted slurry machine.
For a short video interview about this piece of construction equipment that I shot at the American Public Works Association (APWA) 2012 Show that just took place in Anaheim (Aug. 26-28), check out this YouTube! video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E69kqOVGw2Y
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Firearms to be used for road construction763 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events692 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes622 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines579 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up481 Views