A video discussion with VSS Macropaver's Doug Hogue about its Slurry Transfer Vehicle
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 30, 2012
I had the opportunity to speak with with Doug Hogue, P.E., of VSS Macropaver about its VSS Slurry Transfer Vehicle.
The vehicle can be run continuously without creating seams.
It can also be used with any brand of truck-mounted slurry machine.
For a short video interview about this piece of construction equipment that I shot at the American Public Works Association (APWA) 2012 Show that just took place in Anaheim (Aug. 26-28), check out this YouTube! video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E69kqOVGw2Y
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party446 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views