A video discussion with VSS Macropaver's Doug Hogue about its Slurry Transfer Vehicle
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 30, 2012
I had the opportunity to speak with with Doug Hogue, P.E., of VSS Macropaver about its VSS Slurry Transfer Vehicle.
The vehicle can be run continuously without creating seams.
It can also be used with any brand of truck-mounted slurry machine.
For a short video interview about this piece of construction equipment that I shot at the American Public Works Association (APWA) 2012 Show that just took place in Anaheim (Aug. 26-28), check out this YouTube! video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E69kqOVGw2Y
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1894 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1304 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1031 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...871 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones537 Views