A ‘thinner, lighter’ iPad — again!
I salivated this time last year when the new iPad (ie. the third generation) came out. Then came the iPad mini earlier this year. Now, i-junkies (and, admittedly, I’m one of them) can look forward to their next fix.
The Business Insider report cites Japanese site Macotakara – who quotes an inside source – for the information. The Sacramento Business Journal reports that the new iPad is expected to be a lot like the iPad Mini and iPhone 5′s design, and the “internals” will be a lot like the iPad 4, according to theBusiness Insiderreport.
It looks like March will be a family outing to the Apple store to test out the latest goods when they are released. I’m not sure who will be more excited about this update: Me or my little boys. We start ‘em young in this house.
With all these iterations of the iPad and the amazing functionality that tablets provide, I think that tablets will eventually become a standard item out in the field.
I’d be interested to hear whether how you use them for business and what functions are the most desirable. Let me know at email@example.com.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding556 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable411 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future340 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG254 Views