A 'thinner, lighter' iPad -- again!
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 27, 2012
I salivated this time last year when the new iPad (ie. the third generation) came out. Then came the iPad mini earlier this year. Now, i-junkies (and, admittedly, I’m one of them) can look forward to their next fix.
The Business Insider report cites Japanese site Macotakara – who quotes an inside source – for the information. The Sacramento Business Journal reports that the new iPad is expected to be a lot like the iPad Mini and iPhone 5′s design, and the “internals” will be a lot like the iPad 4, according to theBusiness Insiderreport.
It looks like March will be a family outing to the Apple store to test out the latest goods when they are released. I’m not sure who will be more excited about this update: Me or my little boys. We start ‘em young in this house.
With all these iterations of the iPad and the amazing functionality that tablets provide, I think that tablets will eventually become a standard item out in the field.
I’d be interested to hear whether how you use them for business and what functions are the most desirable. Let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident995 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse582 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side561 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?515 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views