A legendary supercar gets even cooler
Think of four-wheel drive, four-seat hatchbacks and you probably don’t think of these two manufacturers.
Hint: They’re as red as ripe apples and now come with iPad Minis in the headrests and Siri. We’re talking Ferrari and Apple, as Wired.com is reporting. The two companies have been working together and the result is here. Starting at $295,000
My first thought was that if I was behind the wheel of the new Ferrari FF I would not be taking my eyes of the road or my mind off staying on it. Fact is the iPads are for back-seat passengers. Now Siri has been done before by Chevy and Honda, but I can always ask it where the nearest yacht brokerage might be. Because if I am driving the FF I will surely never risk the reputation by asking a real person for directions.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014575 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding538 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable387 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future335 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields275 Views