A groundbreaking new lifter from the leader of vacuum lifting, Vacuworx International.
Better Roads Staff | March 23, 2010
A groundbreaking new lifter from the leader of vacuum lifting, Vacuworx International. Our new fully self contained lifter is designed with the underground utility contractor in mind. Since the lifter is self contained, your options for the host machine are endless. The lifter easily attaches to excavators, forklifts, wheel loaders, cranes, and boom trucks, just to name a few. Whether using our new lifter in a plant or in the field, the materials you can lift are only limited by your imagination. Lifting materials such as steel plate, concrete slab, or landscape rock are no problem. Tubular products such as steel, concrete, plastic, or coated pipe of most types are lifted with ease.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]919 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong862 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus381 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker352 Views