A groundbreaking new lifter from the leader of vacuum lifting, Vacuworx International.
Better Roads Staff | March 23, 2010
A groundbreaking new lifter from the leader of vacuum lifting, Vacuworx International. Our new fully self contained lifter is designed with the underground utility contractor in mind. Since the lifter is self contained, your options for the host machine are endless. The lifter easily attaches to excavators, forklifts, wheel loaders, cranes, and boom trucks, just to name a few. Whether using our new lifter in a plant or in the field, the materials you can lift are only limited by your imagination. Lifting materials such as steel plate, concrete slab, or landscape rock are no problem. Tubular products such as steel, concrete, plastic, or coated pipe of most types are lifted with ease.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax691 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?314 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views