A groundbreaking new lifter from the leader of vacuum lifting, Vacuworx International.
Better Roads Staff | March 23, 2010
A groundbreaking new lifter from the leader of vacuum lifting, Vacuworx International. Our new fully self contained lifter is designed with the underground utility contractor in mind. Since the lifter is self contained, your options for the host machine are endless. The lifter easily attaches to excavators, forklifts, wheel loaders, cranes, and boom trucks, just to name a few. Whether using our new lifter in a plant or in the field, the materials you can lift are only limited by your imagination. Lifting materials such as steel plate, concrete slab, or landscape rock are no problem. Tubular products such as steel, concrete, plastic, or coated pipe of most types are lifted with ease.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving347 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness290 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options274 Views
- CBO: Highway Trust Fund would shortfall under Obama's proposed budget221 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River204 Views