A groundbreaking new lifter from the leader of vacuum lifting, Vacuworx International.
Better Roads Staff | March 23, 2010
A groundbreaking new lifter from the leader of vacuum lifting, Vacuworx International. Our new fully self contained lifter is designed with the underground utility contractor in mind. Since the lifter is self contained, your options for the host machine are endless. The lifter easily attaches to excavators, forklifts, wheel loaders, cranes, and boom trucks, just to name a few. Whether using our new lifter in a plant or in the field, the materials you can lift are only limited by your imagination. Lifting materials such as steel plate, concrete slab, or landscape rock are no problem. Tubular products such as steel, concrete, plastic, or coated pipe of most types are lifted with ease.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2179 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1282 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...947 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones539 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?324 Views