Ana Cabiedes-Uranga promoted to marketing and communications manager at Liebherr
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 21, 2013
Liebherr Construction Equipment Co. has promoted Ana Cabiedes-Uranga to the position of marketing and communications manager. Cabiedes-Uranga is now responsible for planning, implementing and communicating the company’s marketing efforts.
In her previous position as trade show and event manager, Cabiedes-Uranga was responsible for the strategic planning and management of all of the company’s events.
Cabiedes-Uranga joined Liebherr in 2005 and has held multiple positions in the marketing department. She holds a bachelor of science in business administration with a major in marketing from the Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Education (Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey, ITESM) in Mexico City, Mexico.
MORE FROM Industry
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker266 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes146 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges144 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver130 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon113 Views