Ana Cabiedes-Uranga promoted to marketing and communications manager at Liebherr
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 21, 2013
Liebherr Construction Equipment Co. has promoted Ana Cabiedes-Uranga to the position of marketing and communications manager. Cabiedes-Uranga is now responsible for planning, implementing and communicating the company’s marketing efforts.
In her previous position as trade show and event manager, Cabiedes-Uranga was responsible for the strategic planning and management of all of the company’s events.
Cabiedes-Uranga joined Liebherr in 2005 and has held multiple positions in the marketing department. She holds a bachelor of science in business administration with a major in marketing from the Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Education (Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey, ITESM) in Mexico City, Mexico.
MORE FROM Industry
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]795 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths738 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers629 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road479 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus418 Views