The Construction Symposium
|August 20, 2013||to||August 22, 2013|
Join us in Dallas, Texas on August 20-22, 2013 to meet with industry peers and experts. The Construction Symposium will help you develop long lasting relationships that will impact you and your company for many years to come!
The Construction Symposium to be held at the all new Omni Hotel in Dallas, TX will bring together the best of the best in construction for three days of educational sessions, networking and entertainment.
Hosted by the editors of Equipment World, Better Roads and Aggregates Managermagazines, The Construction Symposium is a must for your planning in 2013!
Click Here to register for FREE!
ProPickup Truck Expo
|August 22, 2013||to||August 24, 2013|
August 22-24, 2013 / Dallas Convention Center
Thursday, Aug.22 12pm-5pm / Friday, Aug.23 10am-5pm / Saturday, Aug.24 10am-5pm
The 2nd annual ProPickup Truck Expo 2013 is a trade-only show focusing exclusively on full-size pickups, and all related accessories and services. It is presented by ProPickup magazine.
The ProPickup Truck Expo includes: SmartSession educational seminars; product demonstrations; displays of new products; pickup ride-and-drive programs; customized work pickups; and many other opportunities to get ideas on how to accessorize, customize and upfit pickups to make your business more profitable.
The ProPickup Truck Expo is a NEW part of Intersection Dallas that already includes these pre-existing events that draw more than 50,000 attendees:
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes610 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts542 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse498 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers162 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views