Free Construction Contracts 101 training webinar July 12
|July 12, 2013||to||July 26, 2013|
The Illinois Tollway is hosting a free “Construction Contracts 101 Training Webinar” on July 12.
The training webinar is for contractors who want to learn more about how to do business with the Illinois Tollway. This interactive webinar is geared toward contractors and specialty subcontractors in the heavy-highway construction industry who are interested in playing a role in the Tollway’s new 15-year, $12 billion capital program, Move Illinois: The Illinois Tollway Driving the Future. Presenters will include Illinois Tollway leadership and staff from the Engineering and Diversity and Strategic Development Departments.
When: Thursday, July 12, from 9 a.m. CT to noon
What: The Illinois Tollway Construction Contracts 101 Training Webinar will help participants learn how to navigate the construction contract process, including the following:
• How to get started
• Understanding critical documents
• Bond and insurance requirements
• Contract policies and guidelines
• Diversity programs
• Tips for becoming a subcontractor
Participants may take the opportunity to ask questions throughout the presentation and during the 30-minute question-and-answer session at the end of the webinar. To register or get more information, visit the “Doing Business” section of the Illinois Tollway website.
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1023 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets948 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway676 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?638 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history357 Views