|April 15, 2013||to||April 19, 2013|
This international trade fair, which takes place every three years, is features construction site products such as construction vehicles, construction machines, lifting appliances and conveyors, construction equipment and tools, scaffoldings, site installations and more. Other products include mining, extraction and processing of raw materials; production of building materials; and component and service suppliers.
Scheduled times for the event are Monday through Friday, April 15-19, from 9:30 a.m. until 6:30 p.m.; Saturday, April 20, from 8:30 a.m. until 6:30 p.m.; and Sunday, April 21, from 9:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
For ticket prices, visit bauma.de/en/Visitors.
For more information, visit bauma.de/en/Home.
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system422 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass205 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Ray LaHood: 'We need a big pot of money' to fix America’s roads and bridges148 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects145 Views