|April 15, 2013||to||April 19, 2013|
This international trade fair, which takes place every three years, is features construction site products such as construction vehicles, construction machines, lifting appliances and conveyors, construction equipment and tools, scaffoldings, site installations and more. Other products include mining, extraction and processing of raw materials; production of building materials; and component and service suppliers.
Scheduled times for the event are Monday through Friday, April 15-19, from 9:30 a.m. until 6:30 p.m.; Saturday, April 20, from 8:30 a.m. until 6:30 p.m.; and Sunday, April 21, from 9:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
For ticket prices, visit bauma.de/en/Visitors.
For more information, visit bauma.de/en/Home.
- NJDOT worker faces 10 years in prison for stealing1098 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events670 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes503 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up346 Views
- 3 strategies for balancing safety and roadside weed control272 Views