|April 15, 2013||to||April 19, 2013|
This international trade fair, which takes place every three years, is features construction site products such as construction vehicles, construction machines, lifting appliances and conveyors, construction equipment and tools, scaffoldings, site installations and more. Other products include mining, extraction and processing of raw materials; production of building materials; and component and service suppliers.
Scheduled times for the event are Monday through Friday, April 15-19, from 9:30 a.m. until 6:30 p.m.; Saturday, April 20, from 8:30 a.m. until 6:30 p.m.; and Sunday, April 21, from 9:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
For ticket prices, visit bauma.de/en/Visitors.
For more information, visit bauma.de/en/Home.
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding556 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable411 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future340 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG254 Views