|April 15, 2013||to||April 19, 2013|
This international trade fair, which takes place every three years, is features construction site products such as construction vehicles, construction machines, lifting appliances and conveyors, construction equipment and tools, scaffoldings, site installations and more. Other products include mining, extraction and processing of raw materials; production of building materials; and component and service suppliers.
Scheduled times for the event are Monday through Friday, April 15-19, from 9:30 a.m. until 6:30 p.m.; Saturday, April 20, from 8:30 a.m. until 6:30 p.m.; and Sunday, April 21, from 9:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
For ticket prices, visit bauma.de/en/Visitors.
For more information, visit bauma.de/en/Home.
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 20141335 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields330 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG260 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers256 Views
- Don’t mess with the toll roads; Virginia man racks up $250K bill231 Views