|April 15, 2013||to||April 19, 2013|
This international trade fair, which takes place every three years, is features construction site products such as construction vehicles, construction machines, lifting appliances and conveyors, construction equipment and tools, scaffoldings, site installations and more. Other products include mining, extraction and processing of raw materials; production of building materials; and component and service suppliers.
Scheduled times for the event are Monday through Friday, April 15-19, from 9:30 a.m. until 6:30 p.m.; Saturday, April 20, from 8:30 a.m. until 6:30 p.m.; and Sunday, April 21, from 9:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
For ticket prices, visit bauma.de/en/Visitors.
For more information, visit bauma.de/en/Home.
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views