Free Webinar: Trade Show and Event Strategies for Construction Brands
|July 17, 2012|
A webcast from the Construction Marketing Association (CMA) will share tips and best practices for live trade show events, virtual events including webcasts, and networking events. The free webcast for members and non-members is scheduled for Tuesday, July 17, 2012, at 1 pm CDT.
Panelists include CMA member Bill Taylor, Director Creative Services for McGraw-Hill Construction, and CMA Chairman Neil M. Brown. McGraw-Hill Construction was recognized with multiple CMA STAR Awards for trade show exhibit design, graphics and event promotion.
“Trade shows and events are important marketing approaches for construction brands,” states Neil M. Brown. “Significant financial investments are required for live events, and many marketers are not leveraging virtual events. For these reasons, sharing best practices coupled with nuances of the construction category will resonate with CMA members and marketers.”
To register for the free Trade Show and Event Strategies for Construction Brands Webcast, link to: http://www.constructionmarketingassociation.org/CMI_Events.cfm.
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]914 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong847 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker350 Views